Title of Post: Trainer, educator/Community rights – two days training
Project title: FACT LAW+ JMA 04/2020
Duration: 1 month
Post level: SC
Start date: March 15th 2021
Application Deadline: March 1st 2021 (midnight)
Duty Station: Gracanica
This Justice Matters Activity (USAID) funded project as idea and program is designed as actionable union of activities that will target around 40.000 Kosovo citizens in multi-ethnic rural non majority populated municipalities of Gracanica, Klokot, Ranilug, Partes, Novo Brdo and Strpce with special accent on disadvantaged and marginalized groups of Serbian, Roma, Askali, Egiptian and Albanian community, through their legal literacy and their empowerment by organizing activities that will focus on improvement of their knowledge by providing most important legal information, activating young leaders, CSOs and network of CSOs, local governments through strong educative – informative campaign on community rights and all Kosovo laws which are targeting communities. Special attention will be dedicated in youth to participate in all project processes, making them aware of importance of non-discrimination and gender issues.
Duties and Responsibilities
A two days trainings provided for two target groups:
- Law college students from Mitrovica
- Law graduates
To propose and submit trainer agenda with all following material.
Reporting directly to the Project Manager, the Project Field Assistant will be in charge of the following duties and responsibilities within project target areas:
Qualifications and Experience
- Completed the Secondary school education.
- University Degree in Law,
- Experience in various USAID programs in past
- 2 to 4 years progressive experience in project implementation.
- Experience in project monitoring and evaluation.
- Proven track record in working in a multi-cultural environment.
- Proven track record in working in international and local organizations.
- Strong communications skills.
- Fluency in oral and written Serbian and English is essential.
- Working knowledge of Albanian is an asset.
- Use initiative to achieve planned results within timeframe targets.
- Applies sound judgment in solving problems and negotiation process.
- Communicates convincingly CSD’s position with sensitivity.
- Integrity and efficiency, ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to adapt with flexibility to changing environments.
- Skillful in working in cross-functional teams.
How to apply:
Interested applicants should send their CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Applications should be sent no later by midnight 1st of March 2021.