Terms of Reference CSD 2019/12A
Title of Post: Vacancy announcement – Trainer for two day training within
USAID LEGA Program – CSD Gracanica project – FY19-I26-RFP-SF-03
Project title: Monitoring of execution of municipal action plans in LEGA targeted municipalities
Duration: 1 month
Post level: SC
Start date: November 1st 2019
Application Deadline: November 25th 2019 (midnight)
Duty Station: Gracanica
Objective of our project is to provide answers on: Why, many of the mandatory plans have been only partially implemented, or not implemented at all, why no one make analysis at the end of each budgetary year, to what extent the plans have been implemented and finally, how comes that, decisions of the highest legislative authority on the local level, (adopted municipal assembly decisions) are not fulfilled. Is this a lack of trust between the CSO and the local government? Unjustified rooted reluctance to improve cooperation between these actors or something else? With this Project Proposals CSD and FOL will act in two main directions! Work together with citizens groups and local CSO’s on improving models for cooperation between them and local government, through trainings and dialogue sessions. After detail research, develop reports for each target LEGA municipalities with the overview of state of implementation of the mandatory municipal plans!
Duties and Responsibilities
A two days trainings provided for group of CSOs from targeted LEGA municipalities
- To propose and submit trainer agenda with all following material.
- Reporting directly to the Project Manager, the Project Field Assistant will be in charge of the following duties and responsibilities within project target areas:
- Main task is to develop a shape of report matrix/form for future implementation of field work of CSOs related to project activities. A matrix will be developed together with CSOs, CSD and FOL
Qualifications and Experience
- Completed the Secondary school education.
- University Degree
- Experience in various USAID programs in past
- 2 to 4 years progressive experience in project implementation.
- Experience in project monitoring and evaluation.
- Proven track record in working in a multi-cultural environment.
- Proven track record in working in international and local organizations.
- Strong communications skills.
- Fluency in oral and written Serbian and English is essential.
- Working knowledge of Albanian is an asset.
- Use initiative to achieve planned results within timeframe targets.
- Applies sound judgment in solving problems and negotiation process.
- Communicates convincingly CSD’s position with sensitivity.
- Integrity and efficiency, ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to adapt with flexibility to changing environments.
- Skillful in working in cross-functional teams.
How to apply:
Interested applicants should send their CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications should be sent no later by midnight 25th of November 2019.